Thursday, April 1, 2010

The bigger the boy the bigger the toy


I was talking to my sister and realized that I had not blog about our new toy.
We (read as Jeremy) bought a motorcycle. Its a 98 Honda Shadow. Its very pretty. Its at Jeremy dads house right now but if the weather stays good than we will have it home tomorrow. Jeremy got his motorcycle permit a few weeks ago and is so happy to have a motorcycle. The bike is orange and black and very shinny. Orange is my favorite color so I like it. I look forward to going on rides with Jeremy.
I grew up with a dad that always had a motorcycle and I always loved to go for rides with my dad so I know that Jeremy and I will have lots of fun with our new toy.
So I hope the weather stays good so we can get it home and I can take some better pictures of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new layout of your blog.

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords