Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas tree



Last night I went to Enrichment night at church and I was sitting around talking and we were talking about Christmas. We were talking about if we were ready or not and I just happen to mention that I did not even have a tree yet. Another lady at the table said that her neighbor had cut down 3 extra trees and told her to get rid of them and she had given away 2 of them already but there was one left and if I wanted it I could have it. I said sure I would love it. It bets spending $30 on one when I have a lot of other things I could spend it on. So her wonderful husband delivered the tree last night. It was a huge 12 foot tree. I am not kidding the thing was 12 feet tall (we measured it casue we needed to know where to cut it). It was super ugly but I was not going to complain casue it was free. So we cut it about in half and than decorated it and after all the lights are on it and everything I think it turned out really pretty. The picutres dont really do it justice, but you can kind of see the before and after.


The snow is finally here


Lilly was watching the snow


Levi was playing in the snow



Careful driving in the snow

Our Christmas tree before we cut it in half
Jeremy decideing where to cut it
Cutting the tree


In the house

Levi was helping



All done

Our stocking




No comments:

 
The Madsens - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords